Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans:
- We are participating providers for several major dental insurance plans.
- Though we are not participating providers for all insurance companies, we work with all insurances to help you maximize your benefits.
- Coverage varies depending on your specific plan.
- We can also request a pre-treatment estimate from your insurance company in order to help you better determine your out of pocket cost before treatment begins.
- Cash,Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!